DICTA '95 Noticeboard
Australian Pattern Recognition Society
Welcome to the DICTA '95 Noticeboard. This conference was held in
early December 1995, and was a great success. Click on the following
items for more information:
DICTA '95 schedule.
Call for Papers.
APRS membership details.
DICTA '95, the 3nd Conference on
DIGITAL IMAGING COMPUTING TECHNIQUES AND APPLICATIONS
Date: 6-8th December 1995.
City: Brisbane, Australia.
DICTA '95 was the third biennial national conference of the
Australian Pattern Recognition Society.
conference concentrated on the following areas:-
- Computer Vision and Object Recognition
- Motion Analysis
- Medical Imaging
- Fuzzy logic and Neural Networks
- Image Coding
- Machine Vision and Robotics
- Enhancement and Restoration
- Industrial Applications
- Software and Hardware Tools
- Classification and Machine Learning
- General Chairman Brian Lovell, The University of Queensland
- Technical Chairman Anthony Maeder, Queensland University of Technology
- Treasurer Paul Jackway, CRC for Sensor Signal and Inf Proc
- Secretary Vinod Chandran, Queensland University of Technology
- Publicity Ross Walker, The University of Queensland
- Invited Speakers Svetha Venkatesh, Curtin University WA;
Terry Caelli, Curtin University
- Local Arrangements Andrew Bradley, The University of Queensland
- Sponsors and Exhibitors Brian Lovell, Dennis Longstaff, The University of Queensland
Takes you to the CSSIP Homepage
Document Last Edited: 15/1/96