DICTA 2013 - Call for Papers
The International Conference on Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications (DICTA) is the main Australian Conference on computer vision, image processing, pattern recognition, and related areas. DICTA was established as a biennial conference in 1991 and became an annual event in 2007. It is the premier conference of the Australian Pattern Recognition Society (APRS).
The conference will be held at Wrest Point Hotel, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia from 26 - 28 November 2013.
You can download a copy of the Call for Papers [PDF] for distrubution.
Please note: It is a condition of publication that accepted papers are presented by one of the authors. Presenters for accepted papers must register before the camera ready deadline to avoid withdrawal from the conference proceedings and programme.
The manuscript submission system is now closed. (Paper Submission)
Topics include, but not limited to, the following:
- Image coding and processing
- Shape and texture analysis
- Surveillance, defence and industrial applications
- Remote sensing and spectral imaging
- Geospatial image analysis
- Astronomical image analysis
- Statistical and structural pattern recognition
- Computer vision
- Software and hardware
- Human-computer interaction
- Biomedical and e-health applications
- Biotechnology applications of pattern recognition
- Content-based image retrieval and image databases
- Video Databases and Visual Information Systems
- Perception inspired imaging
|Paper submission due||2nd August 2013 23rd August 2013|
|Notification of acceptance||30th August 2013 10th September 2013|
|Camera ready papers due||20th September 2013|
|Early Bird Registration||1st October 201320 October 2013 (closes)|
|Conference||26-28 November 2013|