The International Conference on Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications (DICTA) is the main Australian Conference on computer vision, image processing, pattern recognition, and related areas. DICTA was established as a biennial conference in 1991 and became an annual event in 2007. It is the premier conference of the Australian Pattern Recognition Society (APRS).
The conference will be held at Wrest Point Hotel, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia from 26 - 28 November 2013. Hobart has been identified by Lonely Planet as one of the top 10 cities to visit in 2013! To learn more about Tasmania, go to Discover Tasmania.
The manuscript submission system is now closed (Paper Submission).
The registration system is now closed (Registration).
Conference program now available (Program).
DICTA 2014 will be held in Wollongong. Further details coming soon!
Topics include, but not limited to, the following:
- Image coding and processing
- Shape and texture analysis
- Surveillance, defence and industrial applications
- Remote sensing and spectral imaging
- Geospatial image analysis
- Astronomical image analysis
- Statistical and structural pattern recognition
- Computer vision
- Software and hardware
- Human-computer interaction
- Biomedical and e-health applications
- Biotechnology applications of pattern recognition
- Content-based image retrieval and image databases
- Video databases and visual information systems
- Perception and cognition inspired imaging
|Paper submission due||2nd August 201323rd August 2013|
|Notification of acceptance||30th August 201310th September 2013|
|Camera ready papers due||20th September 2013|
|Early Bird Registration||1st October 201320 October 2013 (closes)|
|Conference||26-28 November 2013|
The proceedings of the conference will be submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore.
Special Sessions and Tutorials
If you would like to organise a special session on any subjects within the scope of the conference, please contact the conference committee here.